FireLogic serves all different types of businesses and customers including commercial, non-profit, and educational organizations. Here’s is a sample of some of the organizations that we continue to serve.
Park Ridge Public Library
- Host variety of volunteer classes ranging from Google Apps to Windows.
- Co-host free monthly Open Tech Help Desk to provide complimentary IT support for patrons.
- Planning fresh new class offerings each quarter for local residential audience.
- Consulted with customer on the pros/cons of moving to Google Apps.
- Prepared entire Google Apps ecosystem for a successful migration.
- Provide ongoing support for Google Apps needs and technical problems for Miller Air.
Maven Wave Partners
- Provided the expertise of our fine Google Apps Certified Training staff.
- Handled web-based remote training sessions on Gmail, Contacts, and Calendar.
iQ Office Products
- Put together emergency training plan for pre and post launch concerns.
- Delivered entire training session series over the web.
- Provided key advice and consultation on various technical issues related to Google Apps in the workplace.
- Converted company from Hosted Exchange to Google Apps without any data loss.
- Allowed Fairway to continue using familiar Outlook interface.
- Provide ongoing general IT support for Fairway’s full computer needs.
Dallas County Schools
- Delivered fully customized Google Apps & Chromebook training program over 2-day timespan.
- Prepared administrators, technology support staff, and teachers for the ins and outs on Chromebook usage in the classroom.
- Provided detailed hands-on demonstrations and lectures pertaining to student-oriented Chromebook instruction and best-practice scenarios.
Andrew Collings Photography
- Provided full consultation on differences between Google Apps & Office 365.
- Migrated entire company from legacy email system to Google Apps with full email, contacts, calendar, and smartphone support.
- Provided post-migration user training on functionality and administration of system.
Tom Dase Management
- Provide ongoing software and hardware IT support for TDM’s internal computing needs.
- Oversaw complete upgrade of the existing TDM website, which standardized the site on WordPress and integrated numerous SEO and functional enhancements.
Park Ridge Presbyterian Church
- Provided customer with a complete consultation on needs/wants for a new site.
- Incorporated modern design elements to attract a younger audience.
- Implemented numerous design aspects to allow for ease of use across all devices.
Home Run Media
- Moved HRM off aging Hosted Exchange platform onto modern Google Apps system.
- Planned entire migration over single weekend, and no business downtime was experienced.
- Provided onsite user training after launch to cover functional aspects of Apps.
Carpentry Services of Illinois
- Resurrected key Quickbooks computer with new hard drive in under two days.
- Provided emergency turnaround for pressing need to get payroll completed.
- Designing brand new company website for CSI’s first presence on the web.
- Provided full consultation on the benefits of moving to Google Apps.
- Migrated entire organization in one single weekend, with no downtime in between.
- Offer ongoing Google Apps support and training as needed.
Lagunas and Lagunas
- Provide full-circle technology support for firm related to hardware and software needs.
- Helped establish a solid backup routine for critical data, including Quickbooks information.
- Currently redesigning the Lagunas & Lagunas company web presence.
Oscar Marquis and Associates
- Perform confidential IT service with full respect to customer privacy needs.
- Assist with Outlook support needs in conjunction with Google Apps integration.
- Provide as-needed computer repair support for technical issues that arise.