Your computer is your livelihood. Whether it be for personal or business needs, its operation is crucial to your daily existence. Our team has the vast experience in building, upgrading, and repairing all makes and models to get you back on your feet.
Dell, Lenovo, HP, Apple… no matter the brand or model, we can provide you with the expertise necessary for a quick resolution. Is it a small or big repair? Is it worth repairing or replacing? We’ll provide you with the honest opinion based on our years of working with all of the major computer brands.
While anyone can claim to be a computer repair expert, FireLogic stands out for a few reasons:
- Competitive pricing for residential and commercial customers. We’re very confident in the work we provide, and therefore can offer a very competitive set of rates for home and business clients.
- Bring your machine to us, or let us come out to you. Maximum convenience is always our goal. We allow for free dropoff at our easy to find uptown Park Ridge location, or we can come directly to your home or office for a nominal rate.
- No problem or repair is too big or too small for us. Getting a quick and easy quote over the phone is always free and only a call away. One of our computer repair experts can give you a best estimate for a repair, and you can decide if you wish to use our services.
- Affordable, on-the-spot diagnosis of almost any computer issue. For a nominal diagnostic fee, we can tell you what is wrong with your computer and how much it will cost to repair. There’s no obligation to use us for the actual repair if you don’t want to.
- Industry certified staff. Our team has Microsoft Certified Technical Specialists and CompTIA A+ certified technicians who have the industry credentials to back up their knowledge and experience. You wouldn’t trust your health to a non-certified doctor, so don’t settle for less with your computer systems.
- Access to any necessary parts, hardware, or software. We have relationships with numerous industry vendors that allow us to purchase parts or software for any system no matter the make, model, or age. If you need it, we can acquire it.
- Printer support and repair. We have relationships with trusted printer repair and maintenance contacts who provide expert support for our customers’ laser and inkjet printers.
Want to get a free consultation over the phone about your computer issues? Give us a call today at 312-445-0702 or email us directly.