Setting up your home or office network for the first time? Or merely looking for help on your existing equipment? Our team has been implementing and supporting all of the latest technologies for years now.
Networking equipment and wireless is becoming ever more complex, and the necessary knowledge to get it running the right way is something we specialize in. Unlike the big box retailers, we provide the white glove treatment they lack. From initial consultation to final testing, our networking background is extensive and covers all of the latest in business class routers to Wireless N.
Why let FireLogic handle your networking needs?
- Certified team members. Our IT Specialists have a range of certifications from industry leaders such as Microsoft and the Computing Technology Industry Association. We take our technology seriously, and have the proven credentials to back it up.
- Well acquainted with home networking needs. If you are looking for residential networking support, you can entrust us with your setup needs. We have been installing and maintaining Chicagoland area home networks for years, utilizing a wide range of brands and technologies.
- Solid business networking experience. Local area businesses have been turning to FireLogic to help install, maintain, and upgrade their wired and wireless networks for years. Routers, switches, access points – you name it, we’ve done it.
- Specialized in large area wireless installation. Dissatisfied with your current office wireless implementation? We feel your pain. Let us come and provide you with a free consultation on where you stand, and where your wireless coverage should be. We can handle all aspects of a wireless upgrade from the wiring to the access point mounting.
- Never tied to a single brand or vendor. We’re here for our clients, and promise to always provide recommendations based on experience and customized needs above all else. Our team can separate the good from the bad and provide you with honest consultation on what equipment will work best for your environment.
- Public and private sector networking experience. Leveraging our diverse team background, we can gladly say that our team has both public and private sector experience. From small businesses to nonprofits to school districts, we have been knee-deep supporting a broad range of technologies in numerous sectors.
Want to speak with a specialist from our team? Give us a call at 312-445-0702 or use our Contact page to send us an email. We provide complimentary phone and/or onsite consultations for new commercial clients, so don’t hesitate to reach out.