Didn’t make it to our Windows 8.1 for Beginners class this past weekend? No problem! The entire session has been posted in full on our YouTube channel in HD format with full video/audio. The course was presented in front of a capacity crowd at the Niles Library on Sat November 29, 2014 and was also webcasted over Lync to learn-from-home patrons.
Below are just some of the topics that were covered in the course:
* Purchasing a new Windows 8.1 PC and the flavors of Windows 8.1
* Windows Store apps vs Traditional Applications
* The Start Screen
* Modern UI navigation (both mouse and touch)
* Installing apps from Windows Store
* Split Screen mode with apps/desktop
* How to download 8.1 if you have Windows 8
* How OneDrive allows for easy backup and sync across devices
The full video can be viewed below right on this page, or can be watched directly off our YouTube Channel instead.
We are not offering any more classes during 2014 but we will be back in 2015 with a fresh array of courses for the public. Thanks for a great year!