FireLogic has multiple Google Apps Certified Trainers & Deployment Specialists on staff, and can provide you with a customized quote designed to fit any small business, school district, or organization. We specialize in Google Apps™ Gmail, Calendar, Docs, Drive, and Sites but are well versed with the other tools provided in the suite. Transitioning any organization to the “cloud” can be daunting, but with the right company to help, the move can be smoother in all respects.
When District 207 made the transition to Google Apps™ between 2008 to 2010, founder and President Derrick Wlodarz was providing training and support for students and staff at Maine South High School. Collectively, we have the field experience and knowledge necessary to assist in getting users ready both before the move, and after the transition when all products are in place. We have extensive experience in providing general usage training and specialized support for niche users.
What does Google Apps have to offer?
- 99.9% Uptime Guarantee from Google. Google knows that your organization’s email is just as crucial as phone service. Their systems are proven to be some of the most resilient in the cloud today.
- 25GB of email storage space per user. Working with a small, under-performing email system today? Stop working in 1999, and let Google power your company’s email system. 25GB of space means you will likely never need to watch your email usage ever again.
- HIPAA, SAS 70 Type II, SSAE 16, FISMA, and a host of other security certifications. Google Apps cares about security, and the number of certifications and clearances Google Apps has achieved speaks for itself. We have doctors’ offices, lawyers, accountants, and numerous other professions entrusting the product.
- Integrated calendar, contacts, with full sharing capability. If you think calendar and contact sharing mean printing hard copies of your data for your colleagues, guess again. Google Apps supports fully integrated calendar sharing and global shared contacts to make sharing as easy as possible.
- One flat, low yearly price. $50 per user, per year. And if your organization needs archiving capability through Google Vault, it’s a mere $10/user/month. Simple and easy – just the way we like it.
- Full smartphone support on all devices. No matter what kind of Android, iPhone, BlackBerry, or Windows Phone your organization sports, Google Apps supports them out of the box for full email, contacts, and calendar sync.
- Love Outlook? Google Apps works just fine with it. Through the support of a simple addon program, you can continue using Microsoft Outlook as you please. You can use Google Apps with either Outlook or the web interface at any time.
- Scale up, scale down as needed. Google’s cloud is powerful and allows you to add or remove users as often as you wish. No need to worry about hardware scalability as with on-premise servers. Google handles the heavy lifting.
- Special FREE pricing for Educational institutions or Non-Profits. Ask us about potentially qualifying for either of these free pricing tiers, which entitles your organization to completely free Google Apps service for the life of the product. There’s no catch either!
If you are interested in a customized quote for your organization, please feel free to call us at 312.445.0702 or use the chat, inquiry or email features for a free consultation.