Is your company looking to make the move to Microsoft’s new Office 365 email platform? FireLogic can definitely lend you a hand.
We have been helping organizations small and large make the move from legacy systems over to Office 365 for years now.
We know many small businesses are in a position of trying to decide what email platform to go with for their needs. Whether you are currently on an aging Exchange server, or stuck on a sub-par GoDaddy or similar web-based email product, let’s talk. Since the introduction of Microsoft’s Office 365 suite, there is no reason you shouldn’t be considering a full cloud solution for your email needs.
Office 365 provides all of the following benefits:
- 100% hosted in the cloud. No need to deal with messy onsite servers or worry about your backups failing. Microsoft handles all of the backend administration so you can worry about your business, and not your email system.
- 24/7 Uptime Guarantee from Microsoft. Office 365 is such a solid offering that Microsoft backs it with a 99.9% uptime guarantee. This is a Service Level Agreement (SLA) that comes with your paid service.
- Full Outlook support. Used to Outlook and don’t want to use the web interface? Not a problem. Office 365 has seamless integration with all versions of Outlook 2003-2013 and supports all of the features you know and love from Exchange.
- Shared contacts and calendars. Office 365 supports native calendar and contact sharing, both on an user-to-user level and domain-wide level.
- Full mobile smartphone support. Don’t settle for second-rate features on your mobile phone. Office 365 provides a full integrated experience on iPhone, Android, Blackberry, or Windows Phone devices.
- Scale up or down for your business’ needs. Whether you need one user or one hundred users on Office 365, the platform affords the flexibility to have as many accounts as you would like at any time. No need to plan for hardware upgrades either; since Office 365 is a full cloud solution, the system is always ready for an increase or decrease in user demand.
- Lync Online for unified communications. Looking to keep in touch with your staff with full web-presence, video/voice conferencing, and chat capability? Lync Online is a premium feature that can be configured alongside Office 365 to provide unified communications for your workforce.
- Office desktop and web apps. Depending on the subscription level, you can get full download rights to Office Professional edition and the capability to work with Microsoft’s new Office Web Apps platform for online editing and viewing of your documents.